Topic: School Online Enrollment/Reservation System:Php, MySQL, XAJAX, Smarty

http://www.rapidenrollmentsolutions.com … .service/#

username: 0100815 password: 123456
username: 0520972  passowrd: 111111

Check this out. Uses Php, MySQL, Xajax and Smarty. Contact me if you are interested.....

Re: School Online Enrollment/Reservation System:Php, MySQL, XAJAX, Smarty

That's pretty cool smile

really nice !!!

----
If you're havin' IE problems, I feel bad for you, son - I got 99 problems but a browser ain't one. -
DJ Danger Mime

I like to click -click-click-click-click wink
Just to say that you should prevent that a second status is clicked when the first is processed. You get some "strange" results.

But it looks nice, with very good feedback on what's going on.

I checked out the site. Very nice work. I am a newbie to XAJAX and AJAX in general. I have a quick question for you about code/file organization and design patterns...

I want to build a data driven site similar to the one you have built leveraging smarty, propel, PHP and XAJAX. I am a bit confused about where to place the XAJAX server side functions. Do these go in to a single file? Also, do I place all of the client side XAJAX javascript functions in a single web page, then have XAJAX update just the main content area of the page.

It seems that if I placed these functions on different pages, the XAJAX client side javascript would have to be updated between page requests.

What I was thinking of doing was placing all of the code in a single file and having fine grained smarty templates which I would fetch and update the content section.

Great work on your app. Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated.