I just released 0.8 !
The full changelog :
* Add themes support : a theme is a directory containing all the necessary ressources (smileys, templates, images) to completly customize the chat appearance. When a new theme is created, only the wanted ressources can be changed, the default theme is allways the fallback, it means a empty theme will work because the default theme will be the fallback for the all the ressources.
* Now a command is a class in a file. So, it's very easy to define your own commands (see the demo27 for a quick example).
* Bug fix: Using a none default value for prefix makes problems with session.
* Bug fix: The clock variable doesn't work as expected.
* Bug fix: it was impossible to create multiple rooms using url parameters because server_script_url and client_script_url didn't take into account the url query string.
* Rename all the i18n directories to match the unix locales standards : fr_FR, en_US, ja_JP, ar_LB ... Don't forget to update your config file !
* New brazilian portuguese pt_BR translation (many thanks to fredcosta)
* New japanese ja_JP translation (many thanks to elf2000)
* New smiley theme : phpbb2 + Eusa (thanks to bsemf for the contribution)
* New smiley theme : cerutti (thanks to Victor Cerutti for the contribution)
* Bug fix: on iis6/win2003 webserver, the WINDIR variable is lowercase.
* Add a demo to explain how to use server_script_url, client_script_url and smileyurl parameters, very useful for strange server configurations.
* New serbian / croatian sr_CS translation (many thanks to Smilie)
* Add a timeout parameter to the $params array uses to tune the time of inactivity to wait before to considere to disconnecte user.
* Optimize bandwidth : let the client launch each refresh step
* New italian it_IT translation (many thanks to bellakioma)
* New spanish es_ES translation (many thanks to drjoju)
* New indonesian id_ID translation (many thanks to Wendy Novianto)
* New swedish sv_SE translation (many thanks to Pär Smårs)
* openlinknewwindow parameter added. Setting this option to true will open the followed link in a new window.
* Bug fix: Changing nickname to alt, img or anything contained into the smiley html image code will make problems because the nickname colorization parse also the html smiley code.
* Integrate bbcode syntaxe. Use text to bold the text, use text for italic, use text for underline, use [s]text[/s] for line-through, use firstname.lastname@example.org or text for emails, and text for colorize your text (thanks to Nemako for this contribution)
* usecsstidy parameter added. Setting this option to true will use the CSSTidy library to optimize the CSS output (by default this parameter is false because it make problems on strange server configurations).
* showwhosonline parameter added. Used to show/hide online users. (thanks to Nemako for the contribution)
* showsmileys parameter added. Used to show/hide the smiley list. (thanks to Nemako for the contribution)
* Bug fix: the max_msg parameter could make problem when a low value is used because this parameter was used to purge the history file.
* New russian ru_RU translation (many thanks to Stanislav Kondratyuk)
* Bug fix: it was possible to takeover a nickname and it was possible to read messages although no nickname was choosen (thanks to softwareNerd and Nemako for the detailed bug report)
* Add btn_sh_whosonline and btn_sh_smileys parameters use to show/hide the showsmileys and showwhosonline buttons (Thanks to Bernhard J. M. Grün for the contribution)
* New Portuguese from Portugal pt_PT translation (many thanks to Paulo Bras)
* New shared memory container based on PEAR::SharedMemory package (many thanks to Bernhard J. M. Grün for this great contribution)
Now a screen shot (notive the BBcode buttons )