Topic: JavaScript syntax tidying

Have used 0.5 in a project and since I am using Eclipse as PHP editor I get tons of JavaScript errors in the xajax_js folder.

The errors are mainly due to missing semicolons.

eg.:

xajax_core.js:4
xajax.config={};xajax.config.setDefault=function(option,defaultValue){if('undefined'==typeof xajax.config[option])
xajax.config[option]=defaultValue;}

should be
xajax.config={};xajax.config.setDefault=function(option,defaultValue){if('undefined'==typeof xajax.config[option])
xajax.config[option]=defaultValue;};

I assume that what I am using is a compressed version of the js files so probably won't make much sense to change that here. Though I would fix that if you want.

Re: JavaScript syntax tidying

There are some more little small issues which i fixed in my local repository.

At the moment, i completely outcommented the javascript compressor in the php code.
Now i use this one : http://closure-compiler.appspot.com/home
Beware : you can only use the whitespace only options, since the others do some optimizings which are unwanted.

Why i use this one ?  Don't re invent the wheel i would say wink

thanks a lot.... thanks for your information... very much useful for me.... keep on posting...:-)

4 (edited by Marziya Neetu 2013-01-17 8:32:25 AM)

If you plan to edit files that use a Javascript-based linter (Javascript, CSS), your system must have a Javascript engine installed. Mac OS X comes with a preinstalled Javascript engine called JavaScriptCore, which is used if Node.js is not installed. you can make your trip safe by motorhome hire. On Windows, you must install the Javascript engine Node.js, which can be downloaded from the Node.js site.

On Mac OS X, you must install Node.get your own luxury motorhome hire. js if you plan to edit Javascript or CSS files that use non-ASCII characters in strings or comments, because JavaScriptCore is not Unicode-aware.

After installing Node.js, if the Node.js executable ("node" on Mac OS X, "node.exe" on Windows) cannot be found by SublimeLinter, you may have to set the path to the executable in the "sublimelinter_executable_map" setting. please have look at our motorhomes for hire. See the "Configuring" section below for info on SublimeLinter settings.

I have successfully installed taskfreakmulti,and get to the login page.
But after entering username as "admin" with no password (default user)
it s redirected to blank login.php?
Any suggestions on what went wrong here??

walthamstow minicab