Topic: Xajax 0.6 beta section
Good news everyone,
I just created this section for the upcoming Xajax 0.6 beta releases. If you found bugs or have suggestions that should make it into 0.6 before it's too late - post them here!
A short summary of the current changes in 0.6 trunk:
- PHP 5.3 compatible
- removed deprecated functions
- JSON is now default response type
- the JS core now uses JSON to pass the arguments
- bugfixes in event processing
- overall code cleanup
- slighty smaller JS core
- improved performance
- updates test/example scripts
Furthermore I'm probably also going to drop the xajax_control classes CtC created for 0.5. This decision is not final.